Virtual Leasing Associate
Position Type: Full Time
State: Colorado City: Denver
Zip Code: 80237
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Come be part of an award-winning company! AvalonBay, an S&P 500 company, is in the business of developing, managing luxury apartments in the multi-family housing industry. We are looking for enthusiastic, customer-service focused individuals to be a part of our award-winning team. So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our remote Virtual Leasing Associate Team in Virginia Beach, VA.
The Virtual Leasing Associate supports community leasing by engaging prospective residents through the development and scheduling of qualified leads. Associates will conduct video tours with prospects and provide access to the properties via Latch codes. Engagement is conducted via outbound and inbound contact through a variety of channels, including but not limited to telephone, email, zoom and other potential digital media channels (text/SMS, online chat).
The role also will also be responsible for post-appointment follow up and coordination of the online leasing experience with prospective residents and working with residents through their lifecycle of residency.
Administer all duties related to property tours, including virtual and self-guided:
-Handle Pre/Post Tour tasks & calls
- Provide manual Onfido verifications
- Issue Latch codes for tours
- Handle Inbound and outbounds calls
- Engage and educate prospective customers about AvalonBay, and answers any questions they may have, using PK folders and other tools
- Conduct virtual tours with prospects. (Audio and Video capabilities are required components for this position)
- Effectively utilizes Salesforce to enter notes relevant to appointments
- Complete post-appointment follow-up
- Navigate both MRI and the community website to provide pricing, apartment availability and surrounding area details to prospective residents
- Work handoff guest cards from Sydney
- Reply to email
Administer all tasks related to application process
- Review Applications
- Monitor Application process
- Renters Insurance Review when applicable
Work technology tasks:
- Latch review access (remove keys, monitor vacant unit keys)
Maintain all documentation in accordance with AvalonBay policy and procedure.
Work in a team environment with the Onsite Team.
All other tasks as assigned by the manager.
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience required
- At least two years of experience in a call center or shared services center OR fast paced operations environment preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Possesses customer service knowledge and ability to deliver exceptional customer experience, internally and externally.
• Reads and writes English as demonstrated by clear and concise written and verbal communications.
• Possesses basic arithmetic skills (measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) in order to perform basic calculations and analyses such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, proration, and calculating totals as outlined under the Business Math Policy (8-01) in the AvalonBay Procedures Manual.
• Performs basic Microsoft Office applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail as well as problem solving skills.
• Exhibits ability and willingness to work on a flexible schedule.
How AvalonBay Supports You
- Compensation: commesurate to experience, $14.00-$18.00 per hour plus monthly target bonus plus benefits
- Bonus: Monthly Target Bonus Plan
- Comprehensive benefits — health, dental and vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more. Click on Benefits for information.
- Opportunities to advance your skills and grow your career
- Associate recognition
- A significant rent discount on our incredible apartment homes
- A culture built on purpose and our core values — A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement
AvalonBay requires all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment unless a request for exemption as a reasonable accommodation has been approved.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.
AvalonBay is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job ID 26891