Concierge - Eastown, ,Hollywood
Los Angeles, CA
Split Site Concierge will be responsible for developing; planning implementation and oversight of resident events programs and organizational gatherings that help create a welcoming environment at our community. Full Time Concierge will ensure that all events are delivered on time, within budget and at the desired level of quality. The Associate will be an integral part of the team focusing primarily on resident retention, cultivating long-time relationships and with our residents as well as community leaders.
DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Offers excellent customer service by understanding our residents' needs.
- Greets all prospects, residents, and visitors and prepares refreshments
- Provides prospects and residents with information on the local community, including restaurants, shopping, and entertainment
- Corresponds with our residents/customers daily in a professional and effective manner to resolve and assist with questions and concerns.
- Prepares and distributes quarterly Community Newsletter.
- Plans, organizes and effectively executes weekly resident activities/events.
- Organizes and facilitates meaningful programs that are tailored to the needs of our residents.
- Utilizes available resources through local agencies and programs to maximize the services our community offers.
- Develops and manages community events in accordance with policies, strategies and community mission and ensures budget is maintained during the execution of the events.
- Responsible for package distribution and ensures all are logged when received and signed for when picked up.
- Plans and coordinates event-related services and general event logistics, including but not limited to: Facilities/amenities, reservations, signage, displays, special needs requests and requirements, marketing and publicity, and event-related materials (e.g., handouts, giveaways)
- Answers the telephone, using correct salutations, personal identification and telephone etiquette.
- Takes records and relays messages accurately, completely and legibly.
- Participates in designated meetings or functions as required.
- Accommodates resident requests expediently and courteously within 24 hours of initial call and follows up with person assigned to task and resident to ensure completion of the request expediently and courteously within 24 hours of initial call.
- Assists with move-in orientation for new residents.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to plan, organize and execute events and activities effectively.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to enhance resident participation.
- Must be resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations.
- Previous experience working with residents.
- Excellent people and communication skills required.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times while maintaining a pleasant demeanor.
- Must be flexible in work schedule which may include AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a valid driver license and maintain current auto insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge and understanding of Fair Housing regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalency required. College level courses in business or hospitality preferred.
Western National Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, creed, age (over 40), disability, mental and physical, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, and military and veteran status or any other legally protected status. IND123