Benefits and Wellness Coordinator
San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our office staff; we are always looking someone with great drive to grow and be successful. If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to over help others with important questions regarding there benefits and wellbeing. We would like to hear from you. Apply today
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This is a full Time position with a rate of $20- $22 per hour DOE, located at our corporate offices in Kearny Mesa. You will be required to report to the office daily, no work from home available. Monday to Friday from 8-5 preferred. Position has full benefits, PTO and Sick time as well as paid holidays.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 0-1 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS and benefits databases, as well as the ability to learn any software
- Knowledge of pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements
- Possesses strong verbal & written communication skills including excellent customer service
- Is extremely detail oriented with strong analytical and strong administrative and skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Prepare and send out New Hire Benefit Enrollment memos
- Assist employees with benefit inquiries, benefit enrollment process and eligibility rules
- Request and review dependent verification and qualifying life event documents from associates
- Request benefit ID cards as necessary from carriers
- Maintain benefit coverage for associates
- File dependent verification and other requested documents to e-files
- Support the annual Open Enrollment process, ensure all changes are transmitted correctly to carriers, resolve any enrollment discrepancies
- Process child support court orders
- Organize and maintain daily mail by distributing and processing returned mail and updating address changes
- Process benefit premium checks
- Complete COBRA notices for associates and send to carrier
- Manage and administer the Strive wellness platform and program
- Coordinate open enrollment health fairs in every region to included biometric screenings, flu shots and carriers
- Assist the HR Administrative Assistant with organizing all Corporate events including the summer picnic, holiday party, quarterly new hire welcome breakfasts, and professional administrative day
- Assist the HR Administrative Assistant with the planning committee
All other duties as assigned.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an online application.