Standardization and Process Improvement Analyst
San Mateo, CA
At Essex, we provide outstanding communities in which to live, work and invest. Our associates are offered competitive salaries, experience career growth, and receive comprehensive benefit packages such as medical, dental, vision, 401k employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs and more. Essex is committed to engaging, enabling, and empowering associates to thrive. We invite you to experience this exciting employee journey with us!
Full time Analyst will report to the Senior Director of Standardization & Process Improvement. Responsibilities include evaluating and updating processes or projects that impact property operations.
- Develop a thorough understanding of property operations and associated processes
- Analyze and update operating processes to evaluate accuracy, completeness, efficiency
- Work with various departments to thoroughly vet existing and new processes or projects
- Follow up on actionable items.
- Manage and support general department activities or other initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in real estate, finance, business or economics
- 1-3 years related work experience required preferably related to real estate and/or other related financial analytical business functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in modeling as well as exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills and effective collaborative working style
- Strong analytical, organizational, time-management, attention to detail and accuracy, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to travel