Regional Portfolio Manager
As a Regional Portfolio Manager with ConAm, you will oversee several properties in a portfolio. You will make decisions in order to achieve the overall objectives of the communities in your region. You’ll hire, train, mentor, lead and inspire a team of property management professionals. You’ll oversee financial budgeting and reporting and you’ll manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all apartment communities in the portfolio.
We are currently looking for a strategic full-time Regional Portfolio Manager to support the Fresno regional office with experience in the Affordable and Conventional markets. Position is Full Time - Salaried at 75-85K DOE. Position also offers a great bonus program, miles reimbursement and Full Benefits.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5+ years experience as a regional manager in residential property management with supervisory/management experience. 2-3 years in the Central Valley market a plus!
- Lease Up experience a plus!
- CPM designation is a plus but not required
- State of CA Real Estate License preferred but not required
- Experience in developing property budgets, as well as dealing with complex operational matters on a daily basis in a meticulous and organized manner
- Must have a valid driver's license and proof of automobile insurance coverage
- Local travel required; occasional travel out of state on an as needed basis
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel & Outlook; Yardi software knowledge is a plus
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and our Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.