San Diego, CA
ConAm Management Corporation is part of The ConAm Group, a multi-family property investment and management firm established in 1975 that specializes in conventional and affordable housing. We span across 12 states with 11 regional offices that employs a team of 1500+ energetic associates... and we're growing!
We recognize the value of our office staff; we are always looking for Community Managers. If you possess a customer focused mindset, have the ability to oversee or be a part of the daily operations and management of a multi-family residential community and want to be a part of our company’s growth, we want to hear from you!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team at a 94-unit community in the San Diego, CA area.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring experience with affordable housing/tax credit properties
- You bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience managing an apartment community
- You have a good working knowledge and have the ability to perform professional level leadership and customer service skills
- You have the ability to create and maintain financials, budgets, and reporting
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You have a strong knowledge of MS word, excel, and outlook
- You ideally have experience in Yardi and/or MRI
- You possess a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button above. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.