Bloomfield Hills, MI
Due to our growth, Edward Rose & Sons is looking to fill an additional full-time Revenue Manager positions at our beautiful headquarters in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
The Revenue Managers support the Executive Director of Revenue Management in achieving the highest potential net operating income through implementation of cost control and revenue improvement programs. Each Revenue Manager handles specific regions, which entails collaborating with the property operations team to provide support for new lease and renewal transactions, and supplying analysis related to market trends and rent maximizing strategies that optimize revenue through a proper balance of occupancy and price.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with client staff at all levels.
- Articulate the revenue management value proposition and develop credibility for its concepts and benefits across client organizations.
- Daily review of rate recommendations outside of client agreed-upon auto pilot thresholds.
- Lead pricing calls to evaluate asset performance, identify potential risks, and provide solutions.
- Regular discussions with on site, regional and property managers related to pricing questions. Common questions would include observations on staffing and marketing.
- Monthly performance measurement analysis and reporting to senior management regarding financial results, revenue management adoption behavior, leasing velocity and Marketing conditions.
- Coordinate with other teams to facilitate overall success.
- Price renewals and coach on-site teams through effective renewal negotiation.
- Train operator resources on revenue management concepts.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within industry is required.
- 3-5 plus years of experience in multi-family property management, asset management, or market research is preferred.
- Experience with multi-family revenue management, business intelligence and benchmarking tools (Performance Analytics with Benchmarking, Rentlytics, etc.).
- Experience delivering professional presentations and communicating with senior executives required.
- Strong project management skills required and the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Advanced technical and analytic skills (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work outside normal business hours at times depending on workload.
- Regular attendance, strong work ethic and interpersonal skills are required for success in this position.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Must be willing to travel on corporate or commercial aircraft as needed.
- Must present the ability to execute job duties under stressful circumstances such as last minute deadlines or other difficult situations.
Employees are required to be honest and trustworthy with a satisfactory background. A valid driver's license and reliable transportation will be required as this position will entail the operation of a personal and potentially a company vehicle.
- Comprehensive benefits packages, including 401k plan with company match
- Generous paid time off plan
- Competitive compensation program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Discounted apartment home
- Progressive work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workforce. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.