Regional Vice President
We are seeking an executive level candidate to lead a portfolio of communities in the Inland Empire Region. The Vice President will lead the regional operation of our Affordable Housing multifamily portfolios. This requires ongoing supervision of multiple sites and diverse personnel.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Experience as a Regional Vice President or Asset Manager in the Affordable Housing multifamily management field
- Act as liaison between ownership and management teams to support operational objectives
- Lead, mentor, coach, and take managerial responsibility for regional team and onsite associates
- Oversee budgeting and reporting; manage the marketing and leasing efforts for all properties in the portfolio
- Manage complex operational matters on a daily basis
- Experience with Onboarding/Offboarding properties
- State of CA Real Estate License preferred (required to obtain one)
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; property management software knowledge
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance coverage; travel throughout several markets required
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application