Denver, CO 80012
Job Type: Non Exempt
AvalonBay is proud to be named one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019.
Creating a better way to liveis the purpose that binds AvalonBay associates. At AvalonBay, every day you can make a difference in someone's life. We take that purpose seriously and expect you will as well. From helping someone choose one of our communities as their home to providing great service throughout a resident's stay to supporting your fellow associates, your positive, professional and consistent personal interactions make AvalonBay a great place to work. Our purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement - set us apart.
So if you're looking for a rewarding career opportunity with the top property management organization in the country, we'd like to hear from you! We are looking for the right candidate to join our property operations team as Community Supervisor.
The Community Supervisor will be responsible for managing the community in the most efficient and profitable manner possible and create the greatest possible satisfaction and well-being of all individuals associated with the community; both associates and residents, consistent with the goals and objectives of the company and community owners.
Qualified candidates will have a high school diploma or equivalency (GED), Microsoft Office skills, and 2-3 years of multi-family or related property management industry experience or equivalent experience in retail or hospitality. Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of supervisory experience preferred.
How AvalonBay Supports You
We know that our teams are the beating heart of our success and we’re committed to showing our appreciation. We offer:
- Compensation: depends on experience, salary range is $57,680 to $74,267 + benefits
- comprehensive benefits – health, dental & vision, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, an employee stock purchase plan and more!
- growth based on achievement and promotion from within.
- associate recognition (like our Live2Lease program, which rewards our star leasing consultants with awards of up to $1,000).
- a 20% discount on our incredible apartment homes.
- a culture built on purpose and our core values - A Commitment to Integrity, A Spirit of Caring, and A Focus on Continuous Improvement.
AvalonBay is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment free of discrimination and harassment.? We believe that in order to achieve our purpose of creating a better way to live, we must recruit, develop and retain associates with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and create an environment that encourages all voices to be heard, understood and appreciated. With this we know we can do great things.
AvalonBay will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements under the law.