Tempe, AZ 85280
• Responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image which includes cleaning of the driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, exterior hallways, or any other public areas; maintenance of property flowerbeds, plants, and grass areas; snow removal; and pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance.
• Responsible for providing world class customer service by addressing the concerns and maintenance needs of our residents in a friendly and professional manner
• May be called upon to the Maintenance staff on other projects as needed.
• “Roll up your sleeves” mentality
• Positive Attitude
• Warm, friendly and service-oriented philosophy
• High degree of flexibility and tolerance for change
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Customer-service focused
• Minimum of a high school diploma
• Previous grounds or custodial maintenance experience.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be willing to work evenings or weekends (on call) in the case of an emergency.
Pinnacle has grown to become America's largest apartment manager through many different successes. Yet, in today's ultra-competitive market, each success must fuel the next and speed is essential in the ongoing race to lead the industry.
If you are ready to work hard and be empowered and encouraged to innovate, contribute ideas and discover solution to provide current and potential residents with unparalleled, world class customer service please click Apply Online.