West Sacramento, CA 95691
Aperto Property Management, Inc. currently seeks an experienced and qualified Assistant Manager to help oversee two affordable multifamily communities in Sacramento, CA. In this role, you will assist in the daily activities of running the apartment communities.
This position is required to live on-site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete annual and interim re-certifications for all residents in accordance with company, HUD and Tax Credit guidelines
- Interact with current and prospective residents
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies
- Assist in all aspects of leasing including, but not limited to; touring, accepting and processing applications, phones, call backs
- Preparation of correspondence such as rent charges, eviction notices, collections, etc.
- Complete tenant move-ins and move-outs in compliance with all company procedures
- Conduct unit inspections, maintain the safety and security of the apartment community at all times
- Complete daily reports
- All other duties assigned by supervisor
- HUD experience required
- Yardi Voyager/Onesite experience preferred
- Ability to handle pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service ; works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents
- Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects to meet established deadlines
- Prepare reports required by HUD, management, owner and other third-party requirements
- Proficient in reading and writing English
We provide an employee friendly workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, good work is noticed and rewarded and there is a distinct culture of learning and development. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career.
Aperto Property Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.