Murrieta, CA 92563
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: ASSISTANT MANAGER/MURRIETA, CA (193-units)
** MUST WORK WEEKENDS **
The Sares Regis Group is seeking an experienced property management professional to work at our beautiful 193-unit Sonoma at Mapleton community! Nestled in picturesque Murrieta, amidst the natural splendor of Temecula Valley, Sonoma at Mapleton gives you the best of both worlds—a peaceful, relaxed environment where you can get away from it all, and an upscale Southern California apartment lifestyle with the indulgences you love. Temecula Valley is a wonderful place to call home with its blue skies, rolling hills, and plenty of opportunities for fun. Tour Temecula Wine Country, try your luck at the casinos, take in the exciting nightlife, and celebrate at the seasonal wine, music, film and hot-air balloon festivals. You’ll be nearby championship golf courses and an hour from the beaches, deserts, and mountains. This is a great career opportunity in an ideal location!
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• The Assistant Community Manager assumes the Community Manager's supervisory responsibilities in his/her absence.
• Assists in the training and development of the team, assists in schedules of employee work times.
• Reviews daily rent recommendations and proactively identifies opportunities to maximize income.
• Collects current and delinquent rent in accordance with company and property policy. Implements timely legal action, including court appearances.
• Posts invoices; uses purchase orders; Codes invoices with correct General Ledger (GL) coding; submits security deposit reconciliation timely.
• Reviews move in and move out files for thorough and accurate completion; verifies information is timely and accurately entered into the property software system.
• Completes or verifies completion of accurate and timely weekly reports. Reviews monthly financial reports with the property manager; assists in completing variance reports.
• Assists the Community Manager in resolving resident and prospective resident conflicts.
• Reads, follows, and implements the company and employee handbooks, property policy manuals, and any other governing documents.
• Prefer at least 2 years related property management experience on 100+ units with ability to pass fair housing exam.
• Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as: discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages; ability to apply concepts of basic math.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Must have knowledge of operations software used at the property level; Outlook, Internet software, EXCEL, and WORD.
• Current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT:
https://careers-sares-regis.ic... EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.