Graphic Design & Website Marketer
San Diego, CA 92101
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few
Graphic Design & Website Marketer
Offers graphic design services to our clients which include the creation of property style guides, marketing collateral, print ad design, concept designs, logo creation, 2D floor plans, community map illustrations, website management, social media graphics, and supports professionally designed materials for the onsite teams for everyday use. In addition, this person will support all ConAm branding efforts, website creation/maintenance and social media efforts with design. Supervise video content creation, and even help to support video content as needed.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Illustrates concept by designing layouts of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type and style related to aesthetic concepts. Responsible for ad creation and implementation.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, and scheduling printing or production of the items from vendors. Oversee the printing and production of completed art through Vendor services.
- Creates Native, Vector, Jpeg, TIF, EPS, PDF, etc. files for design work.
- Responsible to photoshop imagery, removing unappealing items and/or adding art to improve the photo quality for advertising/websites.
- Supports the ConAm brand with design and collateral. Supports individual property brands with design and collateral.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough-draft layout(s) to the Vice President of Marketing for approval.
- Designs professional and functional reporting layouts for the corporate and regional teams.
- Creates a brand sheet and design standards for each property.
- Supports creative design collateral for social media posts, print ads, digital ads, website designs, Craigslist posts, ConAm branding, etc.
- Supports the management and aesthetic appeal of the property websites – Maintains website templates with marketing standards, photography, overlay photography designs, design layouts, and basic CMS functions.
- Supports the design work and the maintenance of the corporate website; as well as completing required updates requested by corporate and the properties.
- Supports the Vice President of Marketing by helping to design and implement client request for information, marketing plans, marketing tools, and all other colleterial needing design work.
- Participates in creating, implementing, and managing marketing strategies as a company brand.
- Participate in creating, implementing, and measuring proven marketing strategies with testing, analytical reports, and metrics.
- Required to participate in trade shows and branding events, as well as create design for these events as needed.
- Assist with the creative (as requested) to implement, and manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including, but not limited to:
- Facebook posts with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- Google+ Local/Pages with property, promotional relevant and neighborhood content.
- Google Ad Word Campaigns with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- Text dashboard with property, promotional relevant and neighborhood content.
- Yelp dashboard with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- Citation Sites with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- Twitter pages with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- Instagram pages with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
- You Tube with property, promotional, relevant and neighborhood content.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!