Sr. Community Manager (Lease-up)- Carmel
Los Angeles, CA 90064
BE Valued. BE Rewarded. BE Fulfilled.
Join a team that is driven by excellence, integrity, passion and dedication. At Greystar, it is our goal to continually encourage our teams to go Beyond Expectations (BE). As the global leader in multifamily real estate, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Community Manager to join our team!
Location: Carmel Linea is multiple buildings on 4 acres centered around a 13-story tower with 5,000 square feet of street-fronting retail space sitting across from the Expo Line’s Sepulveda station, just outside of Culver City; first move-ins Q4 2019. Over 40,000 square feet of outdoor amenities will include landscaped courtyards, water features, and a rooftop deck with a resort-style pool. http://rapidlandingpages.com/landingpage296868139600531562174224
This position manages the day-to-day operations of the 2 or more properties including managing the team members, daily activities and resources of the property to achieve goals and remains in compliance with multi-family operations governing bodies.
What your day might look like
- Manage daily operations of the property to achieve established budgeted financial and operational goals
- Control expenditures by staying within constraints of the approved budget including maintenance repairs
- Oversee the lease enforcement process by approving prospective resident applications, discounts, and renewals
- Supervises property staff to ensure goals are met; this includes hiring, training and performance management
- Assist in managing the client/owner relationship by providing updates and reporting on the property’s performance and responding to owner requests as needed
What we are looking for
- Previous property management lease-up experience is required, fee management preferred
- Proven supervisory skills to hire, lead, direct, and evaluate team members
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Yardi/OneSite software
- Being financially savvy; previous experience in creating/adhering to budgets, fiscal reporting
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write and communicate effectively
What we can offer you
Our focus on people, genuine relationships, and shared values has created a unique working environment that stands out - and sets us apart. Every day, our team members have the opportunity to work together in a vibrant culture with an entrepreneurial spirit that promotes and rewards innovative ideas. Greystar provides significant career advancement opportunities, ongoing corporate training programs, and competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
If you're looking for a place to build your career, come find it at Greystar.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY is Beyond Expectations: BE Greystar.