Brawley, CA 92227
As a Pool Attendant for our apartment communities, you will provide excellent customer service to our residents and to maintain the pool areas and make sure all guest are residents of the community. We are looking for people that take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a team. Here are some of the main duties for this position:
We are currently looking for a part-time (20 hours a week) Pool Monitor for a 80 unit apartment community in Bralwey,CA.
- Verify that all guests in the pool area are residents.
- Enforce all pool rules and regulations.
- Develop and maintain a friendly relationship with residents using the pool.
- Check to ensure that all pool furniture is functioning properly and straighten.
- Maintain pool cleanliness and safety.
- Clean and maintain the pool deck throughout your shift
There are a few requirements for this position:
- Must be detail oriented, have high standards, and able to work independently
- Must be CPR certified.`
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in 8 states. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. We offer associates who regularly work 30 hours or more per week, medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!