Assistant Community Manager
Santa Barbara, CA 93105
ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER – Rancho Franciscan Apartments, Santa Barbara, CA
The Towbes Group, Inc. seeks a full-time experienced Assistant Community Manager to assist in the day-to-day operations at Rancho Franciscan Apartments, a 62+ age, 111-unit senior apartment community located in beautiful Santa Barbara, CA.
We take great pride in providing a quality living experience for our seniors. We are looking for prospective candidates that have prior senior community property management experience with a strong emphasis on relationship retention, customer service and administrative operations.
In addition to traditional property management responsibilities; the Assistant Community Manager works in conjunction with the Community Manager to lease units, resolve tenant issues, coordinate service requests, host community functions, and other administrative duties as assigned on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Basic bookkeeping knowledge and the ability to perform intermediate mathematical functions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Creative marketing skills
- Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge using Yardi and Microsoft Office software
- Proficient at time management, follow-up and organization
- Three plus year’s providing customer service to seniors
- Good understanding of Fair Housing Guidelines
- Must be able to work Saturdays
The position is full time; however, must be flexible and available to work weekends. We offer a competitive salary, a rewarding work environment, complete health care benefits, 401k plan and company match, paid vacation/sick time programs. On-site housing is not available for this position. Position pays $20.80 - $22.80 per hour. A clean DMV record, proof of vehicle insurance, background check and pre-employment drug test will also be required.
If you are an enthusiastic property management professional who enjoys working with seniors, a team oriented environment, this may be the position for you! EOE