Chico, CA 95928
Come join our growing community!
Our Leasing Consultants are the heart of our community, bringing people and apartment homes together. They are multi-talented, personable individuals. Leasing Consultants walk side by side with customers, developing rapport and inspiring trust as residents make our community their home.
- Connect with prospective residents through phone calls, appointments, and follow-up communications
- Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- 1 years or more of current multifamily property management experience preferred.
- Professional image, strong interpersonal communication skills in order to interact effectively with prospects, residents, peers and management.
- Brand Management, Marketing and Sales.
- Ability to empathize with residents, while still enforcing community rules and policies.
- Effective administrative, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook. Proficient knowledge of One Site/ Real Page preferred.
- Understanding of landlord tenant laws to include Fair Housing Laws preferred.