Victorville, CA 92395
E&S Ring is a leading residential property management company with apartment communities located in some of the most desired neighborhoods across California. In addition to having our communities strategically positioned in the heart of these neighborhoods, we also have a long-standing reputation as the cool kids on the block.
It just so happens that we have an exciting opportunity at our Victorville property for the position of Service Manager.
What We're Offering:
A role that allows you to put your management skills to work by multitasking, thinking outside the box, and actively participating in property improvement initiatives.
A work environment that thrives on a good sense of humor, fun-loving sarcasm and positive personalities.
A top-notch benefits package including:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401(K) w/ Match Eligibility & FSA Accounts
Vacation Days, Sick Pay, Personal Days + Holiday Pay
Tuition Reimbursement Program
& Most Importantly, a Competitive Salary
Let's repeat that one again, because we believe a job should do more than just pay the bills.
A COMPETITIVE SALARY!
Still here? We thought so! Read on
What You'll Need to Bring to the Table:
- Must be HVAC certified and CPO, Must have own hand tools.
- Minimum of 3+ years of direct experience in apartment maintenance or 5 or more years in related fields.
- 2 years supervisory experience of one or more employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of cost/benefit analysis is a plus.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and positive team-player attitude.
- Strong time management skills.
- Solid communication skills.
Your Calling Will Be:
- Responsible for ensuring overall physical aspect of the property.
- Managing and responding to resident maintenance issues and repairs as well as after-hour lock outs.
- Prepare and maintain budgets and variance reports, obtain project bids and prepare scopes.
- Review maintenance related invoices and insure expenses are monitored when placing orders.
- Analyze all balance sheet accounts, prepare detailed supporting schedules, and accounts reconciliation.
- Research and prepare monthly variance analysis.
- Schedule, monitor and supervise multiple project while performing preventative maintenance projects.
Do you have what it takes? Start applying now! We can't wait to meet you!!
Required: Satisfactory drug test and background check.