Glendale, CA 91201
We are seeking an engaging and energetic Leasing Consultant for 7 different buildings (231 units total) that will be responsible for the leasing of apartments, retaining existing residents, and helping to achieve maximum occupancy.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Show apartments to prospective residents and showcase the advantages of our property.
- Secure applications with closing skills and a persuasive sales pitch and guide applicants through each step, completing and verifying all lease applications and sharing the results with applicants.
- Answer phones and greet customers and residents.
- Complete administrative duties.
- Resident relations.
- Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby getting a better understanding of the market.
- Post ads daily on internet sites such as Craigslist. Audit paid ads for accuracy and high quality. Monitor paid ads and website for content, daily pricing and availability.
- Must have 2 years leasing experience
- Yardi Software experience
- Must have reliable vehicle and auto insurance
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and sales skills.
- Must have strong sales experience and closing skills.
- Must have the ability to connect with a variety of people and the ability to manage social media.
- Computer skills
- The ability to multi-task.
- Weekend work may be required.
- Bonus Structure & Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
Salary: $18.00 /hour + Bonuses