Assistant Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA 90024
At Cirrus Asset Management, developing loyal customers is our way of life. We strive to be the most trusted, respected, and innovative company in the rental housing industry. We believe excellence in management is not a product but rather a team-oriented process. We enhance the process by recognizing and embracing innovations in both technology and methodology, which in turn maximize property performance for our clients.
We are seeking a bright and energetic Assistant Manager for a 153-unit property in Los Angeles, CA. The Assistant Manager will be responsible for all aspects of community operations under the direction of the Community Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assume the community manager's supervisory responsibilities in his/her absence.
- Manage timely rent collections and reports to the property supervisor.
- Assist manager with accounting procedures including rent collections, legal notices and filing.
- Manage move in and move out files for accuracy and completion. Verify information and enter into property management software platforms. Process all move out accounting.
- Monthly report preparation including scheduled rent increases and lease renewal offers.
- Accept and maintain move out notices and ensure the accuracy of move out dates. Schedule and complete pre-move out inspections, assess charges and keep photographic evidence.
- Enforce community rules.
- Participate in weekly client and company operations reports.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the property to ensure the quality and timeliness of maintenance efforts.
- Take the necessary steps to ensure both appearance and physical integrity of the property.
- Answer phones and greet customers and residents.
- Complete administrative duties.
- Resident relations.
- Shop and network effectively with competitive properties, thereby getting a better understanding of the market.
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and sales skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, leasing bonuses, proportions, percentages and other basic math skills.
- Must have experience and closing skills. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of conventional, multi-unit housing experience.
- Must have the ability to connect with a variety of people.
- Basic computer skills with Word, Excel, and management software. Yardi experience is preferred.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- Growth Opportunity