Renovations and Maintenance Specialist
San Jose, CA 95002
The Renovation and Maintenance Specialist assists and supports the on-site maintenance teams at the assigned properties in maintaining the physical, safety, environmental, and overall appearance of the property by performing preventive and routine maintenance tasks, and by overseeing various capital and light renovations projects.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to develop, comprehend, and complete legal, financial, construction-related, and human resources documents.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and other documents applicable to budgeting and overall project management.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to lead, direct, evaluate, and mentor team members, peers, and construction site personnel.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of the renovations, maintenance, and construction with significant experience in overseeing capital and renovation-type constructions.
- May be required to hold various certifications (e.g. HVAC) and licenses, including a current General Contractor’s or other license.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs