Service Supv - EX - SL
Tempe, AZ 85280
Manages and coordinates all technical and mechanical work for a very large property, or multiple properties, to ensure the interior and exterior of buildings, grounds, amenities, and common areas of the property meet the Company’s standards for cleanliness, appearance, safety, and overall functionality as well as meeting budgeted financial and operational goals.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete requests for proposals, review bids, prepare budgets and other documents.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Internet, word processing, spreadsheet, and database management programs in order to complete required reports and other documents.
- Rare or regular travel may be required to assist other properties as needed, attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position.
- Demonstrated management and supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct, evaluate, and manage subordinate and team members, including maintenance specialists.
- Incumbents must have EPA certifications Type I and II or Universal for refrigerant recycling. Incumbents must have all certifications as required by State and Local jurisdictions. Incumbents must provide own hand tools unless prohibited by State law and must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of hand tools, power tools, user-moved aids, mechanical equipment and measuring devices.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to define and correct problems.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively interact with residents, clients, team members, and other business contacts, respond courteously to questions and requests, and stay calm when addressing and resolving customer problems.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs