San Diego, CA 92101
Duties include payment of various carrier invoices; posting to and reconciliation of payroll and benefit accounts and preparing various wires and transfers.
Candidates must have experience with:
- Financial report preparation
- Variance analysis
- Bank statement reconciliation
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Journal entries
- At least two years relevant accounting experience
- An ability to work with multiple systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and Formulas
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Yardi accounting software a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance highly preferred
ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas. Today, approximately 1,500 ConAm associates manage more than 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. For full time associates we offer medical, dental, life, vision, long term disability, 401(k), flexible spending accounts, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and wellness program.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a criminal background check and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!