San Diego, CA 92101
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a skilled, full time Staff Accountant to join our accounting team in the San Diego corporate office. The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of general ledger and accounting functions. This position requires a demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy, and professionalism. A successful candidate will possess strong work ethics, the ability to multi-task and provide accurate accounting for multiple properties.
Candidates must have experience with:
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Financial report preparation and budget preparation
- Must be able to analyze and reconcile cash receipts,
- Reconcile bank statements and balance sheets
- Preparing cash projections
- Debt service, insurance, and property taxes
- Handling multiple books
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- At least two years relevant accounting experience
- A strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Degree in accounting, finance, or business strongly preferred
- Affordable Housing knowledge a plus
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience with property management software a plus!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!