Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Seattle, WA 98101
We are looking for a Regional Maintenance Supervisor to oversee communities in our Seattle Region. This person will maintain superior performance in all aspects of maintenance operation and service at assigned apartment communities. Responsibilities include the following:
- Hire, train, and supervise staff
- Supervise vendors and contractors
- Ensure that interior/exterior maintenance, capital improvements, purchasing, and workplace safety are performed in accordance with company standards and procedures and in accordance with local, state, and federal laws
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Maintenance Director, Project Manager, or Supervisor with prior experience managing staff, multiple projects/properties; regional level experience a plus
- Must have strong leadership skills, be able to work independently and handle a project-based work load with big-picture focus
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; MRI software use a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 35 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in 8 states. Today, 1,500 ConAm associates manage approximately 50,000 multi-family apartment units from coast to coast.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind. For full time associates we offer medical, dental, life, vision, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and hair follicle drug test, which tests for illegal drugs used in the last 90 days. Also, must be able to pass a written maintenance test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.