Total Property Management
Las Vegas, NV 89128
We are a dynamic single family property management company in search of high energy candidates that are ready to work in a fast paced environment, with experience. Bilingual preferred but not required.
Completes resident Work Orders request in a timely fashion.
-Posses ability to maintain scheduling, and detect or avoid safety issues.
• Able to attend to on-call emergencies as required.
• Schedules and performs preventative maintenance, and records such activities.
• Is knowledgeable of state, local, and federal housing laws, codes, policies, and systems regarding maintenance.
• Maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with residents, while providing excellent customer service, and representing the company in a positive professional manner
• Maintains and safeguards all company tools and equipment.
* Posses a specialized knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Electrical repair, Plumbing, HVAC, Flooring/Tile, Painting & Drywall,
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education in a specific skill area Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
* Must have a valid drivers license, and reliable transportation