San Diego, CA 92119
We are growing!
The Sares Regis Group of Irvine, California, is a privately held real estate development, investment and management firm that focuses on commercial properties and multifamily communities in the western U.S. Since its founding in 1993, SRG has developed and acquired more than $7 billion in commercial and residential assets. The company manages a combined portfolio of approximately 21 million square feet of office and industrial space and 19,500 apartment units.
OPPORTUNITY: MISSION TRAILS - MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR/208 UNITS
The SRG is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for our beautiful Mission Trails community! Mission Trails Apartment Homes offer an indulging and luxurious lifestyle with state of the art amenities. Our pet friendly community features a variety of distinctive floor plans which include a full size washer and dryer, central air conditioning and heat, with private patios and balconies. A wood-burning fireplace is also available in select units. Just minutes from Lake Murray, Mission Trails Apartments is located in San Carlos directly across from Cowles Mountain and Mission Trails Regional Park. Next door is Mission Trails Golf Course. Grossmont Center, restaurants and movie theatres are just a few minutes away. This is an excellent opportunity in a beautiful location for someone looking to grow their career in the property management industry! The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and coordinating of employee activities and outside contractors engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures of buildings and maintaining grounds.
Additional responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
• Directs employees and outside contractors in apartment renovations, service requests, structural repairs and ground maintenance.
• Obtains bids for work from outside contractors. Assembles, analyzes and submits bids to superiors for action.
• Orders and receives supplies, appliances and equipment from vendors.
• Coordinates work performed by outside vendors and inspects completed work for conformance to specifications and standards.
• Inspects facilities and equipment to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, and type. Studies production schedules and estimates worker hour requirements for completion of job assignment.
• Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
• Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of work crew.
• Assists Property Manager in planning and administering maintenance budget.
• Participates in after hours and emergency coverage as assigned by supervisor.
• Must have 2+ years related experience in property management as a Maintenance Supervisor on 200+ units.
• Prefer Yardi experience
• Must have experience in all trades
• Must have excellent written, communication and computer skills
• Past supervisory experience a must
• Current driver's license and auto insurance required.
• Able to work weekends and overtime as job requires. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401K match and more!
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT: https://careers-sares-regis.ic...
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All positions contingent on completion of successful background screen and drug test.