Los Angeles, CA 90042
Join Our Team Today—We Are Growing!
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community.
Who We Are:
Solari Enterprises, Inc. is a full-service property management company that specializes in multifamily affordable housing.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience as a maintenance technician
- Conduct corrective, preventive, and emergency maintenance in units and on the property
- Experience in, but not limited to, electrical, dry wall, plumbing, carpentry, and painting
- Possession of a valid California driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Strong commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Excellence customer service skills when speaking with residents and vendors
- Computer skills for viewing and completing work orders
- Specialized certifications, such as HVAC, are desirable.
- $15.00 per hour
- PTO (Holidays, Vacation and Sick)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and life
- Matching 401k