Summer Associate, Recruiting
Irvine, CA 92602
We are proud to offer an 8-week, paid internship opportunity to highly motivated students interested in learning how a Recruiting Department of an industry leader operates. You will work closely with multiple functions within the Human Resources organization and gain perspective of our business.
You will be involved in working on the many facets of Recruitment. Overall, your duties will include:
- Sourcing and calling new candidates.
- Creating job postings on various job boards.
- Follow-up e-mail to active candidates regarding required online forms, deadlines, etc.
- Phone screens and interview summary write-ups
- Processing candidates through our applicant tracking system, iCims.
- Researching and contacting new candidate-source partners.
- Research and design recruitment marketing collaterals such as banners, table cloths, etc.
- Creating a variety of flyers related to company info, benefits, housing discounts, referral bonus, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently attending college or university and pursuing under-grad or post-graduate degrees – preferably in Human Resources, Business or Marketing discipline.
- Must be able to work 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday, throughout the 8-week internship program.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.