Essex Summer Associate, Legal
San Mateo, CA 94401
We are proud to offer an 8-week, paid internship opportunity to highly motivated law students interested in learning how an in-house legal department of industry leader operates. You will work closely with multiple functions within the Essex organization and gain a legal perspective of our business.
You will be involved in large-scale projects and additional information will be shared at project inception. Overall, your duties will include:
- Drafting, summarizing and reviewing legal documents, including operational and transactional documents.
- Assisting in the development of company procedures
- Any other projects assigned
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Currently attending law school. First- and second-year students welcome. Third-year students preferred.
- Must be able to work 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Thursday, throughout the 8-week internship program.
- Must have strong communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.