Woodland Hills, CA 91302
- Submit complete and accurate recurring and monthly Journal Entries.
- Have a solid understanding of subledger data and its impact to the financial statements.
- Prepare bank reconciliatios in a timely manner.
- Ensure the clearing of checks and deposits/receipts on a daily basis.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of monthly rent postings.
- Reconcile and complete balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Research, analyst and provide meaningful and accurate information and report as required.
- Work with the team lead to provide variance explanations and account informationis required.
- Assist in preparing Joint Venture Reporting and its requirements.
- Ensure that checks received are timely deposited to the bank and to the correct bank account.
- Communicate professionally with community managers.
- Assist with internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Assist with other adhoc requests and reports as needed.
- Four year degree in accounting or similar field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimu of 1 - 3 years of accounting experience.
- Detail oriented individual who will be responsible for the research and investigation of transactional level detail.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking and have the ability to analyze transactional and financial statement level data.
- Deadline driven individual.
- Multi-family property management accounting expereince or relevant real estate experience required.
- Yardi experience preferred.