Orange, CA 92866
FPI Management is currently looking for a Training Specialist to join our team!
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a minimum of three (3) years of verifiable work experience in multi-family management
- Has a minimum of two (2) years of verifiable experience in classroom training or management position
- Has experience with multifamily concepts, practices, procedures, and interdepartmental work flows
- Has knowledge of federal, state and local housing and fair housing laws and regulations
- Has a desire to work and interact with, as well as demonstrate respect for individuals and groups without regard to an individual's protected class
- Has the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communications
- Has strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has strong project management and coordination skills
- Has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Has exemplary interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others
- Has strong technical writing skills
- Has strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and Yardi
- Has Captivate/Articulate, Citrix GoToWebinar, or other eLearning software experience preferred
- Has learning management system experience preferred
- Has the ability to lead and direct the work of others
- Has the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Has the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and accountability
- Has a professional appearance, good organizational and verbal skills and proven ability to motivate a group or individuals to achieve excellence
- Is committed to ongoing professional development and career growth
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS for consideration are: a High School diploma or equivalent, English language proficiency (read, speak and write), and the ability to pass a full background check and drug screening (Note: As it relates to marijuana use, FPI will consider any applicable state law when dispositioning test results).
Why look at FPI for your next career step? We are one of the largest third-party property management companies in the Nation, an industry leader in both the Conventional and Affordable Housing spaces, with over 700 properties (over 100,000 units) across 14 states under our management. We offer comprehensive compensation and benefits packages, on-going training and professional development, and plenty of growth opportunities. Come join Team FPI!
Interested? Click the Apply button above to learn more about this great opportunity to work with an industry leader! #WeAreTeamFPI EEO/EVerify Statements FPI Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. FPI Management participates in the E-Verify program.