Affordable Housing Coordinator
Denver, CO 80012
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping things Fun
(Just to name a few)
ConAm Management is looking for an Affordable Housing Coordinator to work at one of our communities in Denver. We are looking for a detail oriented individual to coordinate the certification and recertification files. We have 246 affordable housing units in a 492 unit community in the Federal Heights area. The successful candidate will be a team player, professional, flexible, and demonstrate good interpersonal skills. This position is fast-paced and the individual must be able to meet critical deadlines.
- Ensure that the property operates in compliance with the affordable program requirements applicable to the property.
- Complete resident certifications and recertification in a timely and accurate manner.
- Calculate household income in accordance to regulatory guidelines.
- Review all application and annual certification paperwork based on specific program compliance guidelines.
- Perform file audits to ensure all paperwork is executed and organized according to company policy.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by various programs.
- Attend site audits/inspections conducted by regulatory agencies or investors as needed.
- Knowledge and experience in the daily operations of the Affordable Housing Disposition Program (AHDP).
- Knowledge and experience of certification and recertification processes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook; MRI and/or Yardi property software use a plus!
- Experience working in the apartment management industry is required!
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS.
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check,and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!