Summer Associate, Development
San Mateo, CA 94401
The Development department is responsible for ground-up development/construction projects that, once completed, become operational properties within the overall portfolio.
The Summer Associate, Development (intern) will provide support for several members of the Development Department, especially focused on the delivery and inspection of new units within several new apartment communities in the Bay Area.
- Track delivery of apartments from general contractor
- Inspect delivered units, noting deficiencies and variations
- Sign-off on completed units
- Currently attending college or university.
- Must be able to work 8 hours per day. Shift start time will vary between 7 AM and 9 AM based on apartment delivery schedule.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Must be able to travel to varios Essex properties to perform inspections. Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong, confident communication skills required