Regional Maintenance Supervisor
Fresno, CA 93650
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Regional Maintenance Supervisor for our Fresno, CA regional office. This person will supervise maintenance and capital improvement projects for 15 plus apartment communities. The RMS will oversee capital improvements, general maintenance operations, and maintenance associate training.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Hire, train, and supervise multiple site staff for multiple communities
- Supervise vendors and contractors
- Ensure that interior/exterior maintenance, capital improvements, purchasing, and workplace safety are performed in accordance with company standards and procedures and in accordance with local, state, and federal laws
- Regional Manager with previous multi-site experience; managing staff, multiple projects/properties
- Must have strong leadership skills, be able to work independently, and handle a project-based work load with big-picture focus
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; Yardi software use a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check and a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!