ABRA Management, Inc.
Apartment Assistant Manager
Sunland, CA 91040
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for all aspects of the community’s operations and objectives. Accountable for: operating the property with the primary objective of increasing the Net Operating Income (NOI) by meeting or exceeding revenue and expense objectives; maintaining the physical asset; providing a quality living environment for residents; and establishing a positive and productive working relationship with the staff.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Property Supervisor and Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the day-to-day financial, sales, marketing, maintenance, and administrative operations of the community.
- Manage expenses closely and within guidance, communicate any overages in advance, actively pursue expense savings.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service for prospects, residents, vendors, and corporate departments.
- Manages financial performance and remains current on market conditions.
- Pursue revenue via additional opportunities through other income; actively participate in rate setting for new leases and renewals ensuring we are maximizing rental income.
- Compliance with company standards as defined in the Human Resources Policy Manual, and applicable laws, e.g., Fair Housing, Landlord Tenant, Local Building Codes, OSHA, and EEOC.
QUALIFICATIONS: Employees in this job category are expected to have knowledge and prior experience performing the primary duties and responsibilities listed above.
REQUIRED: Yardi and Check scan experience.