Treasury Analyst I
San Mateo, CA 94401
Treasury Analyst I will be supporting Treasury operations including, but not limited to, processing payments, administering the Corporate P-Card Program, and performing analysis and reporting of the Company's cash activities.
- Processing payments including chekcs, EFTs, and wire requests.
- Assist in administering the Company's Purchase Card Program.
- Perform daily Cashbook entries. Analyze and resolve any discrepancies with Accounting.
- Maintain Treasury files, bank records, and supplies.
- Download and save daily / monthly bank statements.
- Assist Treasury Team on various projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
A valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance is required.
- Bachelors degree;
- 1 -2 years of Accounts Payable or Treasury experience
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines;
- Must have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills;
- Must be able to work well independently as well as with others.
- Familiarity with Yardi Voyager software is a plus.