Administrator, Ancillary Income
Woodland Hills, CA 91302
Ancillary Income is responsible for generating, assisting, management, and execution of revenue generating programs including telecom, internet, cable, parking, antenna, renter’s insurance, laundry, and other programs.
The Administrator is responsible for up contract management, financial analysis, accounting practices and reports, and other duties relating to the day to day operation of the department.
- Create and maintain contract files including original contract documents, contract amendments, revenue schedules and all other correspondence.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Process and track revenue share payments.
- Analyze monthly and annual financials. Identify trends.
- Assist Sr. Specialist, Contracts in the preparation of annual budgets.
- Communicate contract information to Operations teams.
- Communicate with accounting department to ensure proper income accounting.
- Communicate with vendors and track contract compliance.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or financed highly desired
- 1-3 years related experience required
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Candidate must also possess strong computer skills and have the ability to work within tight deadlines and handle multiple priorities at one time.