Whittier, CA 90601
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair. This position requires on site living and comes with a one bedroom apartment.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
- Order and replace broken parts or equipment
- Maintain a clean and a safe work space
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Respond to after hour emergencies
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
Aperto Property Management is a full-service, fee-based apartment management company for conventional and affordable multi-housing communities. At APM, our mission is to simply be the best apartment management company in the United States and to provide quality management, professional service, and superior operating results to our clients and residents.
APM's full-scale property management platform provides a complete and comprehensive leasing and management service for acquisition rehabs, stabilized assets and new property lease ups. We pride ourselves in providing unmatched service.
We provide a workplace where our associates are empowered to take initiative, and there is a distinct culture of learning and development.