Fresno, CA 93650
ConAm is offering an exciting opportunity on the Fresno Regional accounting team as a full-time Staff Accountant. The Staff Accountant is responsible for performing a variety of general ledger and accounting functions for a varied portfolio. This sought-after position requires a demonstrated commitment to quality, accuracy, and professionalism. If you possess strong work ethics, the ability to multi-task and can provide accurate accounting for multiple properties this is the challenging position for you!
Candidates must have experience with:
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Financial report and budget preparation
- Analyzing and reconciling cash receipts
- Reconciling bank statements and balance sheets
- Preparing cash projections
- Debt service, insurance and property taxes
- At least two years relevant accounting experience
- A strong working knowledge of GAAP
- Degree in accounting, finance, business or related field strongly preferred
- Affordable Homes knowledge a plus
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Computer knowledge: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook; experience with property management software a plus!
- Must pass accounting test
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!