IT Support Specialist
San Diego, CA 92101
IT Support Specialist
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our team in San Diego, CA. This position calls for a technician with 2+ years of proven track record in a Desktop Support or Help Desk role. We are seeking a person who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has a team approach, embraces diverse technologies, and looking to expand their horizons.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Friendly, customer service centric approach with clear oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Windows 7 through Windows 10 Operating systems
- Desktop and laptop troubleshooting and support
- Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013/2016 Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Computer peripherals such as printers, scanners, wired and wireless network cards and media devices
- Networking concepts (TCP/IP Properties)
- Wireless clients and stand-alone Access Points
- Smartphone (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone) and Tablet devices
- Ability to champion an incident during its entire lifecycle
- Documentation creation and review
- Advanced networking concepts (routers and firewalls)
- Experience supporting multiple enterprise applications a plus
- Basic Windows Server Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic Exchange and File Server Management
- Desktop/Laptop imaging solutions (Ghost, Sysprep, Acronis, WDS)
- Mac OS X familiarity
- Dell KACE experience a plus
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!