Riverside, CA 92501
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun (Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a wide range of duties including tracking documents, updating databases, and answering telephones. This will be a multi-facet administrative position including Reception, Office Administration, Accounting, Data Entry, Administrative Assistance to Regional Office staff. This person will assist in various projects and creation of presentations, spreadsheets, sorting and distribution of financials as well as the responsibilities for the general office duties as required for our regional office in Riverside, CA.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- Answering phones
- Send/receive mail,
- Update phone system (speed dial, extensions, feature codes)
- Receive accounting-related calls from banks; log and notify communities
- Order supplies
- Keep postage machine updated
- Keep copier up-to-date and troubleshoot problems
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, conferences, and events as requested
- Manage, organize and update Excel databases on a regular basis
- Track reports from Regional Office
- Maintain and organize an effective filing system for the Regional Office
- Distribution of prelims and finals to Regional Portfolio Managers and additional support with MORs and recodes as needed
- Assist Regional Vice President and Regional Office Staff
- 2 years administrative experience in a professional environment preferred
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, and can thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint
- Ability to learn new applications quickly
- Excellent organization and communication
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, and Employee Assistance Program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a urine drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!