College Station, TX 77840
WHO WE ARE:
ConAm Management is a multi-family property management firm that spans across 12 states. Established in 1975, we are a team of 1500 associates and growing! We are proud of our energetic, captivating, collaborative culture, driven by our 27 fundamentals which we call The ConAm Way.
What is The ConAm Way:
- Delivering Legendary Service
- Honoring Commitments
- Being Proactive
- Delivering Results
- Being Kind
- Keeping Things Fun
(Just to name a few)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Maintenance Director to join our team at an 800+ unit community in College Station, Texas.
The Maintenance Director directs the community maintenance, housekeeping and make-ready staff, to include hiring, training, mentoring, evaluating performance, and resolving disciplinary issues. Directs the maintenance and upkeep of the buildings and grounds through maintenance staff. Inspects completed work for conformance to standards and policies. Implements preventative maintenance programs. Coordinates compliance with local, state and federal building codes. Conducts regular inspections of life safety systems, including fire extinguishers and sprinkler systems. Coordinates annual apartment maintenance schedule and completion. Oversees necessary repairs and maintenance in apartments and common areas including refurbishment for move-ins. Ensures the outside of the property is maintained, including landscaping, snow removal, and garbage/trash removal . Prepares and follows approved budget. Maintains inventory control for all general supplies, parts and equipment for necessary repairs and maintenance. Responsible for coordinating and managing all assigned projects including the planning of projects, timelines and assigning necessary sub-contractors and internal personnel.
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT:
- You bring a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in property management
- You have a good working knowledge and have the ability to perform professional level maintenance services, such as plumbing, electrical, appliances, heating and air-conditioning, and general construction.
- You have the ability to use simple tools, such as paint brushes, rollers, spray equipment, ladders, solvents, cleaners, tape, and coverings, as well as power tools, such as snakes, jack hammers, electrical test devices, grinders, drills, saws, and motor/electrical vehicles.
- You possess good communication skills both, verbal and written
- You have a passion for helping others
- You are flexible with you schedule and able to participate in an on-call rotation
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
ConAm Management Corporation is an experienced, full service real estate and property management firm which has been in the business for over 40 years. The company has earned its reputation as an industry leader through commitment to excellence and high ethical standards. ConAm serves clients nationwide through a network of regional offices located in key metropolitan areas.
Our benefits are designed with our associates in mind which include medical, dental, life, vision, Paid sick and vacation, identity theft protection, 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and a generous maintenance program. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with amazing people we enjoy working with daily.
Applicants being considered for employment must pass a background check, pre-employment physical, and a drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like the right position for you, just click the “APPLY” button below. You will be given an option to submit a resume or complete an on-line application.
If you’d like to join the ConAm team please apply today!