Human Resources Coordinator
Maitland, FL 32751
- Oversees new hire Onboarding process and accuracy of data in hiring systems.
- Ensures all HR related systems (HRIS, Applicant Tracking System, Onboarding, Performance Management, etc…) are updated in a timely basis.
- Assist team members with answering general HR related questions
- Maintains accuracy of all team member records.
- Oversees I-9 Work Authorization and E-Verify process.
- Maintains accurate and complete personnel files for all team members to ensure legal compliance and alignment with company guidelines.
- Act as a point of contact for general HR related inquiries, escalating issues to senior HR staff as needed.
- Recommend and implements changes leading to best-practices operations.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
•1-2 years of HR or Administrative support experience
•Strong knowledge of HRIS or database experience
•Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
•Acts as a point of contact to answer basic HR related questions
•Prepare HR related reports and documents
•Maintain all job descriptions and ensure job postings and descriptions reflect the true nature of the position
•Special assignments and projects as requested
•Quickly and efficiently addresses an team member requests and/or concerns as they arise
•Maintains confidence and protections operations of business by keeping information confidential
•Assist with other duties as assigned.
•Degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
•Understanding of HR processes and employment law regulations
•Knowledge of computer and Internet applications, recruiting systems and data management.
•1-2 years of human resources or administrative support experience.