Real Estate Associate
Bloomington, MN 55420
The Real Estate Associate supports the execution of strategies and programs that drive the financial and operational performance of the Company’s Real Estate Services groups by gathering and analyzing market, client, and portfolio data, identifying opportunities for improving financial and/or operational performance, managing programs that promote revenue or client satisfaction enhancement, and performing other analytical, program management, or tasks that support the daily operation of the business.
College degree in business, finance, marketing, or related field is preferred. Industry certifications (e.g. CPM, CAPS, CAM, etc.) also preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to prepare and explain financial data to executive and senior managers, team members, and internal and external clients, business contacts, and customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, Yardi, spreadsheet, and PowerPoint presentation programs in order to create and complete required reports.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets, and other fiscal reporting information.
- General understanding of the real estate industry, in particular multi-family housing and third-party management, in order to relate financial and operating analyses to practical business solutions and process improvements.
- Demonstrated proficiency in program and project management, particularly with respect to planning and implementing process improvements.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs