Maintenance Technician I
Saratoga, CA 95070
This position is for a full-time Maintenance Technician I at Fellowship Plaza, a 150-unit affordable housing community in Saratoga, CA. Qualified candidate must have 1+ year of related apartment maintenance experience, knowledge and skills in plumbing, electrical and general maintenance. Must have a CADL, clean DMV record and reliable transportation. Must have basic computer knowledge. Pay commensurate to experience.
EAH Housing has been developing, managing and promoting affordable housing since 1968. We are one of the largest and most respected nonprofit housing development and management organizations in the western United States. With a staff of over 450, EAH develops multifamily communities, manages over 100 properties in California and Hawaii, and plays a leadership role in local, regional and national housing advocacy efforts.
At EAH, we put our core values into action on a daily basis. We recognize that training is a critical investment in the success of our employees and in the continued excellence of EAH. Please visit our website to learn more about our culture and read employee comments to learn more about what it would be like to work at EAH.
For immediate consideration, please apply to requisition MAINT01686 on our website at www.eahhousing.org/careers
The Maintenance Technician I performs necessary and minor repairs and preventative maintenance on rental units as they become vacant. May also assist in Painting of Interior Units, Office Areas, Laundry Room and Common Area Maintenance.
- Basic Plumbing including; Toilet, Faucet and minor Pipe Repair
- Painting including; Preparation, Sanding and Color Matching
- Electrical Repairs including; light switch, cords, ballasts and bulbs and circuit breakers
- Lock Replacement/adjustment, bolt installation, window locks, latches and keys
- Screen Door Repair and Replacement, Sheetrock repair when needed
- Detailing Turnover Units, Completing within 5 days
- 1+ Year of Related Apartment Maintenance Experience
- Knowledge and Skills in Plumbing, Electrical, and General Maintenance
- CADL, Clean DMV and Reliable Transportation
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan with company match. We also offer a generous vacation accrual, holiday schedule and work schedule flexibility.
EAH Housing is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer. CA BRE #00853495 | HI RB-16985