Bellevue, WA 98004
- Customer service focus, ability to drive projects/processes through to completion in a diplomatic manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, evidencing the ability to influence and direct resources for which one does not have direct supervisory control
- Demonstrated discretion and ability to work with confidential information
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Work well in a team setting but also need to be able to perform effectively with minimal supervision.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- BA degree in human resources, information technology, computer science or other related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 – 7 years of experience working with HR Tools and technology, Ultimate Software experience preferred
- 1-2 years project management experience; demonstrated ability to lead and manage HR technology projects
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The work is described as light in physical demand. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger; handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Normal office work environment with little or no exposure to undesirable elements. May have contact with business machine toner chemicals.
Travel may be required within the continental United States.