Vendor Management Specialist
Addison, TX 75001
- Overall management of Pinnacle’s vendor credentialing program to include process management, provider management, process improvement, vendor relationships and compliance.
- Manage and enhance technology platforms and integrations to provide a streamlined process for vendor requisites including but not limited to initial vendor identification, enrollment, credentialing, invoicing, payments and monitoring.
- Responsible for training of Pinnacle Team Members and developing support documents or other training materials as needed.
- Overall management of Pinnacle’s multiple vendor insurance credentialing platforms including integrations, client specific requirements, management agreement review, and systems management.
- Manage, resolve and respond to help desk support tickets related to vendor management. Tickets typically involve linking vendors to properties, processing emergency payments, insurance override requests, and exempt vendors.
- Work closely with Pinnacle’s vendor credentialing provider’s customer service team to resolve help desk support tickets and manage their activity.
- Analyze vendor insurance compliance, including the evaluation of coverage in comparison to Pinnacle’s coverage requirements, in collaboration with Pinnacle’s vendor credentialing provider.
- Develop national vendor accounts to enhance vendor coverage and concentrate purchasing power.
- Monitor payments to non-approved vendors and work with operators to locate suitable approved vendors and/or work to approve preferred local vendors.
- Identify areas where improvements can be made and work with property staff to devise and implement improvement plan, including training and effective program administration.
- Monitor onboarding and off-boarding of properties and ensure updates are made with our provider including communicating management changes to vendors.
- Achieve high productivity through reliable and punctual attendance and report any tardiness and/or attendance issues to immediate supervisor.
- May be responsible for special projects and other risk and insurance duties as required.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
(To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- The requirements set forth below define the education, experience, job knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Must be detail oriented and be able to manage large data sets and complex documents.
- Must be able to think critically and solve complex problems and work in an independent manner.
- Must be able to leverage technology including high-level of skill with Microsoft Excel to create workflow efficiencies in a challenging environment.
- Insurance related professional certifications are preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 3 years of vendor management or vendor credentialing experience preferred.
- 3 years of insurance experience and a strong working knowledge of insurance coverage and concepts preferred. (The physical demands characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- Ability to hear and speak well enough to converse verbally over the phone and in-person (expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken or written word).
- Ability to interpret, evaluate and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to others accurately and easily. (The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- General office environment; May be exposed to external climatic environments to complete job duties.
- Rare occasions where travel is required.