Student Living Resident Services Manager
Salisbury, MD 21801
The Resident Services Manager manages customer support to residents by providing assistance with service requests, accounting and rental issues, and coordinating other miscellaneous resident related functions to achieve community goals surrounding resident retention.
High School diploma, GED or related experience and/or training.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment features, create resident communications documents.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to delivery customer service, handle irate residents, and build positive resident relationships.
- Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and coordinating large functions and gatherings.
- Solid understanding of resident accounting procedures to address concerns and/or issues with residents and guarantors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, property management applications (preferably Yardi and/or One Site), and database management programs in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and calculate percentages in order to assist residents with accounting and rental issues.
Greystar® is the global leader in multifamily real estate, offering expertise in property management, investment management, and development and construction of rental housing. Established in 1993, Greystar is the largest property management operator in the world. Its dedicated team members and a commitment to hiring the very best multifamily professionals has resulted in record growth, making Greystar one of the most respected and trusted real estate companies. EOE.
401k Retirement Plan
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Internal Training Programs