La Mesa, CA 91942
HCA Real Estate Services is looking for responsible, hardworking and serious apartment sales professionals who understand the value of customer service to join our property management team. We are proud of our energetic, captivating and collaborative culture! We are seek extraordinary, passionate people!
We are seeking a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task; has exceptional organization & basic computer skills for an office assistant position in several fast paced apartment communities in the San Diego County area. The ideal candidate will be an energetic team player who takes initiative. The person for this position should have 2+ years of property management experience.
- Leasing apartments
- Provide required administrative functions for the community
- Management and marketing functions
- Maintain tenant relations; greet and tour prospective clients
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet a variety of deadlines
- Creative marketing and advertising with a passion for social media and familiarity with platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Positive and professional attitude
- Work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with property management accounting software
HCA Real Estate Services offers competitive pay, plus a comprehensive benefits package, which includes (401)k, vacation, sick leave, medical, dental and vision insurance.
If you feel confident in your skills and professionalism, we encourage you to reply to this ad with your resume or come in and apply Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:30pm at HCA Real Estate Services - 5550 Baltimore Drive, 2nd Floor - La Mesa, CA 91942